Larson Acres Genetic News
Check out our latest sale consignments on the Consignments page!
Larson Acres, Inc.
Over 90 years after Ed and Johanna Larson began farming in Magnolia Township, Don and Virginia carried on the farming tradition in 1957 at the current Larson Acres’ site. Today, Mike, Ed and Donald Larson — with the help of children and spouses — are all involved with the operation that has grown from humble beginnings to a dairy that milks 2,800 cows and farms more than 5,000 acres while supporting our local area and its environment.